BioMS national infrastructure enables cutting-edge mass spectrometry and related advanced technology platforms to be part of your research projects. BioMS is a cooperation between Lund University, Chalmers University of Technology, University of Gothenburg and Karolinska institutet, funded by the Swedish Research Council and the participating universities.
- Chemical Proteomics – using chemistry for functional proteomics
- Glycomics – glycans (N-,O-, free), glycolipids, GAGs
- Glycoproteomics – glycan sites on proteins
- Lipidomics – lipids present in tissues and cells
- Protein Structure Analysis – protein interactions
- Proteogenomics – novel genes and gene products found by proteomics
- Quantitative Clinical Peptidomics – screening of natural peptides
- Targeted Proteomics – screening of proteins in tissue or cells using MS
We aim to facilitate MS-based research to address biological mass spectrometric applications in life science nationally.
Note that this is not a grant application, there will be a cost for your project, subsidized by the Swedish Research Council.
The application form is not well functioning in Firefox v49 or earlier and is not adapted to smartphones or units with small screens.