Swedish national infrastructure for biological mass spectrometry
BioMS national infrastructure enables cutting-edge mass spectrometry and related advanced technology platforms to be part of your research projects.
- Chemical Proteomics – using chemistry for functional proteomics
- Glycomics – glycans (N-,O-, free), glycolipids, GAGs
- Glycoproteomics – glycan sites on proteins
- Lipidomics – lipids present in tissues and cells
- Protein Structure Analysis – protein interactions
- Proteogenomics – novel genes and gene products found by proteomics
- Quantitative Clinical Peptidomics – screening of natural peptides
- Targeted Proteomics – screening of proteins in tissue or cells using MS
We aim to facilitate MS-based research to address biological mass spectrometric applications in life science nationally.
Note that this is not a grant application, there will be a cost for your project, subsidized by the Swedish Research Council.
Firefox v49 or earlier is not a supported for the application form! Smartphones are not supported due to their small screens!